Monday, October 15, 2007

The Puppet Museum

Yesterday I went to the Puppet Museum, here in Lisbon. It was fun :]

They had puppets from Indonesia, China, Brasil, Africa and Portugal of course! I managed to do some drawings in my sketch diary.


My last diary had very little colored drawings, so this was a great way to start a new one.

The last room in the exibihition was a great surprise - Puppets in the movies and TV. It was mostly about a portuguese stop-motion film called "The Suspect". They had models of the characters, acessories and even a "set"! There was also a movie showing the production, it's a shame I haven't watched the movie yet.


---
All of this got me even more motivated to start studying animation. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a printer to start some lessons!

No comments: